Did you mean: 

Blackberry fans in-treat with Z10

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

I'm sure all Blackberry fans are in-treat with today's announcement at the UK press launch.

It's a very crucial model for the manufacturer and it's defo one that is attracting many old loyal customers. The device does looks great, very slim with an enhanced operating interface.

If you're looking for Blackberry Z10 on O2, you can get your hands on before 13th Feb for free on our £36, 24 month On & On tariff. More: http://www.o2.co.uk/comingsoon 

What do you think are it's best selling features? I quite like the HUB slight_smile

BB10

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144574 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
When can we get the "Blade" ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 16

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Blade?! No info about that at this moment buddy - will keep you posted though wink

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

That was first leaked early last year wasn't it? I doubt it will be called the blade as I remember reading a article about naming problems as another phone had been called blade before.

Hard to tell from the picture but could that not actual be it?

Message 4 of 16

MI5
  • 144574 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions

I wasn't sure from the pic if it was the "Blade" or not but it certainly doesn't look as sexy as the first promo shots....

blackberry-blade.jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 16

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Oooh! that device does look very slick but unfortunately I've no idea what's it going to be called by Blackberry and when it'll be launched. However, like I said earlier, would be happy to share the news when I get the inside news wink

Cheers, Abs

Message 6 of 16

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Looks very sleek indeed....

If I spent all of my time on social media then perhaps that would be a handset for me. As it stands, I prefer Android because of it's open source policies and not being locked from propriety software.

For anybody, on Blackberry that would be a great buy although I hope they sorted out the battery issues. I get around 2 days use out of mine (fairly regular).

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 7 of 16

MI5
  • 144574 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions

@Abs wrote:

Oooh! that device does look very slick but unfortunately I've no idea what's it going to be called by Blackberry and when it'll be launched. However, like I said earlier, would be happy to share the news when I get the inside news wink

Cheers, Abs

Thanks Abs - Will be watching wink

Currently using:
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the fact that they have chosen a new shape & a touch screen instead of the old keyboard & circular style they are so accustomed to

Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

I wasn't sure from the pic if it was the "Blade" or not but it certainly doesn't look as sexy as the first promo shots....

blackberry-blade.jpg

Same Pics as I saw, looking at some more pics of the Z10 it is not the same. 
This would have taken the market by storm but looks like Blackberry went for a similar phone design as is already out there. Hopefully they will release this once there market share has increased after the laubch of the Z10.

P.s MI5, have you heard any news on a release date for the Galaxy s4? Heard end of April

Message 10 of 16