Did you mean: 

Nokia lumia 920 coming soon!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Exciting times for consumers who have been waiting eagerly for this bad boy!

Needless to say, it's fully loaded with features powered by Windows Phone 8 software (highlighted a few below):

1. PureMotion HD+ displayThe PureMotion HD+ display is the world’s brightest, clearest, fastest touchscreen, giving the Lumia 920 superior video quality and a touchscreen which responds to your fingertips, even when they're covered up.

2. Innovative Camera and Video FeaturesThe 8 megapixel camera with PureView technology takes blur-free photos every time. Plus, with Optical Image Stabilisation and a Carl Zeiss lens, you can capture blur-free videos even if the camera's shaking or in low light. 3 HAAC (high-amplitude audio capture) lets you record sounds at high amplitudes, up to 140 decibels.

3. Charge up without plugging inWith built in Wireless Charging, you don’t need to plug your Nokia Lumia 920 in to charge it. Just put it on a wireless charger and you’re good to go*. *Wireless Charging plates sold separately.

4. Sync your Office with your Smartphone: The Lumia 920 comes with the full versions of Microsoft Office and Outlook built in. Sync with your laptop, and you can create and edit PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents on the go, then seamlessly pick them up when you’re back in the Office.

Customers can order one online from 1st March 2013 and it'll be available in Black colour.

Do you think this device from Nokia will outcast it's competitors? Which particular feature do you like the most? 

lumia 920

Thanks

Abs

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
A lengthy discussion already running here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices-Nokia-Blackberry/Nokia-Lumia-920/td-p/375338 maybe you can confirm the colour options, Abs ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 40

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'll take a free sample slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please rethink the black only colourway??!!!

Any ideas on pricing yet please?

Cheers!

slight_smile

Message 4 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to O2 today would stated the release date will be march 1st and colours available will be yellow black white grey..... We will see.....

Message 5 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ring O2 or go into a shop?

Would love to see the handset offered in different colours!

Keeping everything crossed!

slight_smile

Message 6 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I contacted them on the online chat...
Message 7 of 40

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

The launch date and the colour now in BOLD in the OP for you guys wink

Message 8 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Abs

Just wondering why the online chat people are telling people that it's going to be available in multiple coloours then??  It's such a shame that colours won't be available (I know it's not the end of the world!!), but there just needs to be some continuity in the advice from the whole company. Otherwise people will just get fed up and disillusioned with the service.

Anyway, black it is then! slight_frown

Message 9 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to the upgrade team today to ask them 

1. Can I pre order my upgrade for Friday 

2. Can they confirm which colours due to the conflicting information...

i was advised... By the upgrade team.... They have been given NO information about this phone as Yet lol... ( even tho I'm sure the phones are in the warehouse already and in the shops, ready for Friday... )

its been a great 3 years O2 but think I'm gonna jump ship now...

Message 10 of 40