Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Anonymous

Re: iPhone upgrade

So in your opinion, would you say this number is likely to go up or down?

And would buying the phone sim feee need to be an all at once payment or could I still pay over the 24 month period
Anonymous

I imagine it will go up. But until O2 release their official pricing, it’s merely speculation.

You could try the iPhone upgrade program if you don’t want to buy the phone outright. Info here: https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program
Anonymous

Thank you for your input, and di you think there's any chance of them offering a low usage tariff, comparable to my current one
Anonymous

Re: Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Megathread

Thanks for the response. Looks like I'll be off to EE soon then.
Anonymous

Ive just spoken to o2 and they said they are not stocking it at the moment
Anonymous

I'm giving it two weeks and if no comment about the Watch 3 from o2 I'm going to EE. It's ridiculous that they have not given any ideas if or when it will be available!
Anonymous

Well that's not a good move o2 because you've just lost another customer and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Anonymous

O2 have been behind for years when it comes to Apple.

Have you forgotten about built-in Wifi calling? It took roughly 2 years for O2 to finally come on board when EE had it around launch.

iCloud Wifi calling is still not available (I tried it in T-Mobile US this year and it was great) but I expect EE to be ahead of O2 with this feature as well.

It's official. EE is #1 for iPhone features. O2 has fallen behind. In fact, if they didn't have Visual Voicemail...they will be no different compared to Three and Vodafone.

I'll be moving to EE in a couple months time. This broke the camel's back.

Level 1: Joiner

Apple Watch Series 3

Will O2 support the Apple Watch Series 3 and, if so, what are the anticipated timescales?

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Apple Watch Series 3

Thanks, have now caught up on the full chain. I think it's absurd. Looks like a lot of customers headed for EE. I'm on the fence as I moved to O2 from EE due to atrocious customer service...