Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 will offer Appleโ€™s latest products starting on 22nd September 2017, including the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning 15th September at www.o2.co.uk/iphone, in store, voice and online, with iPhone X pre-order beginning Friday 27th October

iPhone 8
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X
bau-35253-iphone-8-product-build-gold-sku-header-master-120917.png
bau-35251-iphone-8-plus-space-grey-sku-header-master-130917.png
iphone-x-space-grey-sku-header.png

Questions?
We expect there will be many questions ranging from student discount, to unlocking, to yearly upgrades and everything in-between. See our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post, and let us know if there's anything missing you think we should mention there.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 1,685
1,684 REPLIES 1,684

Anonymous
Not applicable

Selecting the 3rd November delivery date on DPD gives you an email and the tracking now shows

As requested, your parcel will now be delivered on Fri 03 November 2017
information icon
Please note, our driver is unable to leave this item safe.
Your estimated delivery date is Friday, 03 November 2017 as requested

-------------------------- 

Note that the second mention of Friday 3rd is only "estimated"

Message 691 of 1,685

Rockstar
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So i ordered the device @ 7:39am, got delivery info on 31st, but still no text or email...

Rang DPD and they said there is no record of anything under my name, email address or the brand where i will be doing the click and collect, and they said if i were to get anything tomorrow there would be some form of info on DPD's side by now as they will have needed to process by midnight.

I'll be so f off'd if i don't get it tomorrow, because this whole first come first serve bases is a load of BS because i've seen ppl with devices ordered way after me getting progression texts/emails regarding click and collect...

What is the point o2 of messing us about?!

Message 692 of 1,685

GDBLU1111
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Very confused.

So a couple days ago i got my Order delivery saying it was dispatched of course like alot the string of numbers dont work. (Click & Collect Service) but i wnt on live chat and the first said it was in store. But when i didnt get a update via text by 8 i went on live chat again and there coming out with all sorts of rubbush.

One said all pre orders are delivered tommorow.

Another said my order was placed that was it contradicting the dispatch notice through my o2 site about two days ago.

Another was rude and kept spamming me the o2 store number and refusing to give me my order status and the last repeated the second saying all deliveries for pre orders are tommorow.

bit concrened about where my ยฃ999 device is. None of them seem to have any idea whats going o.

To note still have no email or text from o2. Great.

Ordered iPhone X 64GB Space Grey at 7:30ish on Friday the 27th of October and got confirmation email by 7:31 ish.

Any help or info is appreciated. Thanks.

Message 693 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
@GDBLU1111

ยฃ999 device more like ยฃ1200 !!
Message 694 of 1,685

GDBLU1111
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous o2 popped up in my email then, thought it was confirmation. It was your tagged reply lol.
Message 695 of 1,685

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mines says 

Great news: launch day is tomorrow and your order will be ready and
waiting for you. You can pick it up at O2 Store, details removed

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND, G1 2GF.

For maps and opening
times check here: o2.co.uk/storelocator

Don?t hang around. We'll look after your order for seven days, After
that if we don?t hear from you we'll have to cancel the order.

Your order number is ms-xxxxxxxxx and your collection reference is:

Message 696 of 1,685

andrewstevenson
  • 172 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi yeah I ordered mine at 7.25am in and out in 3 mins. But it is unfair on other customers 

Message 697 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got my confirmation txt from U.K. mail.
Delivery tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Order confirmation 8:40am started preordering at 7:50am but got signed out every 10mins
Space gray 256

I have spoken to o2 several times over the last few days. Told out of stock, might be late December but Long behold should of just kept faith and waited. Oh sorry didnโ€™t make it clear I got my tracking for tomorrow delivery only 15mins ago 9:20pm.

So donโ€™t loose hope guys!
Message 698 of 1,685

LauraMc1987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone had a DPD delivery confirmation yet? It all seems to be UK Mail that are getting texts and emails
Message 699 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
I randomly just received a text saying โ€œYour account is not eligible for standard upgradeโ€œ.

Hope thatโ€™s not related to my order... Apart from anything else Iโ€™ve had my current contract paid off for just over a year.
Message 700 of 1,685