Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move to 02 from virgin

flyngi1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. my virgin media account was moved over to o2 and I was told my virgin account would initially reflect the amount including the cost of sim and then would show a refund. I have never received a bill from 02 and first I knew about it, I was receiving threatening emails saying my bill was overdue. This whole transfer process was confusing and Virgin and O2 have not been very helpful either. I have now received a bill from o2 for September (still not received one for August) including £6 late payment fee. Disgusted by the whole process tbh, don't have any confidence in either company.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38294 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

You will have received a txt and e-mail with credentials for your MyO2 during the swapover, as well as ones related to you direct debit most likely. These may be in Spam or your SMS messages on your phone, and MyO2 is the way to see what has happened: Guide: How-to guide for My O2 

If no joy, contact O2 via Social Media, link below has the ways, or call Payment Management team on 202. Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 )

Message 2 of 2