Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 phone contract as part of Virginmedia volt package

swdow1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

can I change just my O2 contract if it is part of my Virginmedia Volt contract. As I want pay less on my mobile phone bill

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7827 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Just to say, if you took out the Volt Deal in the last 8 months your phone contract will be 30 day rolling so change when you like

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149077 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@swdow1 

Once your minimum contract period is reached, you can change to whichever tariff you wish.

Changing before could result in early penalty fees.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7827 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Just to say, if you took out the Volt Deal in the last 8 months your phone contract will be 30 day rolling so change when you like

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

swdow1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks I will sort it out asap

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149077 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

Welcome @swdow1 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5