cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How get Volt benefits reinstated on a new O2 contract?

Earthperson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

As outlined in a previous post I've successfully migrated my O2 number to a new O2 contract via Uswitch (cheaper and more aligned with my needs)

As I am both an O2 and Virgin Media customer I had the Volt benefits (incl. x2 data) on my previous O2 contact. Since moving to the new O2 contract the Volt benefits have disapperred from my O2 account and I am unable to reapply for them as the system highlights that I already have Volt on the O2 number (albeit with the old O2 contract)

The Volt benefits have remained active on my Virgin Media account

I'd welcome thoughts on whether the Volt benefits will be automatically applied to my new O2 contract (same number) over time or if I need to contact anyone in particular at O2 to reactivate the benefits.

Thanks all

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Earthperson 

They will be reapplied automatically in a few days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Earthperson 

They will be reapplied automatically in a few days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions