Did you mean: 

Double data on volt

HarisBaig
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All, 

I am new to o2 and i got sim only deal recently where i saw i could get double data if i have virgin BB at my home, I have Virgin BB under my Mrs name on same address. 

I have been in contact with o2 CS chat twice where one told me that i could not vold applied to my account as both name and address needs to be same where on other CS guy told me that i will get double data just need same address but i can request after 14 cooling off period. 

I am not sure and i need confirm answer as i dont want to wait 14 days to know that i am not eligable for double data. I have been searching on O2 website for my answer and i found two links with different answers. both are listed below

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/supercharged

see in number 2 under volt

https://www.o2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2?cm_mmc=affiliate-_-249371-_-blank-_-blank&awc=3235_1652190477_b...

see under "How do i get Volt benefits > applying your volt benefits

Can someone in O2 confirm this please.

Regards

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@HarisBaig 

It was recently changed to just be at the same address. 

Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@HarisBaig 

It was recently changed to just be at the same address. 

Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2