dearal
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

If anyone is looking, I found it.

got to

MyO2/Bills and current charges/

youll see your current bill. below that is "earn money off your bill"  then below that is "view and compare you bills" and blow that is a single line in the smallest typeface used on the page, saying "view and print older bills"

this takes you to a slightly different website called "service.o2.co.uk" and you will see a slightly old fashioned looking bill and a drop down menu to choose a date.  It only seeems to go back a certain time (in this case May '21) but that may be the date I changed tarrif rather than the limit.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@dearal 

Guide here Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

You might be able to follow this guide @dearal 

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

If your screen looks different, you are on the new 360 system that o2 is moving people onto:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-360/m-p/1598402 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 6

dearal
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

If anyone is looking, I found it.

got to

MyO2/Bills and current charges/

youll see your current bill. below that is "earn money off your bill"  then below that is "view and compare you bills" and blow that is a single line in the smallest typeface used on the page, saying "view and print older bills"

this takes you to a slightly different website called "service.o2.co.uk" and you will see a slightly old fashioned looking bill and a drop down menu to choose a date.  It only seeems to go back a certain time (in this case May '21) but that may be the date I changed tarrif rather than the limit.

Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37253 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Got it at last, @dearal - thanks for update. That is the way that is described in the guide shared above.

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124242 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@dearal 

Eventually when the bills section has caught up, you will be able to see your past 18 months of bills regardless as to whether you have changed tariff.

I have been sim only for years and upgraded to different tariffs on numerous occasions 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6