Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No voice calls on AT&T

I’m a UK O2 customer just arrived in USA (Orlando). I have an iPhone 13. I have international roaming option with O2. Network selection is on Automatic and AT&T is the network automatically selected. However I got the following text from AT&T: ”Welco...

ChrisRose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for iTunes & Spotify

I’ve noticed my bills over the passed months are getting higher. When I’ve logged onto my o2 account I’ve been charged for iTunes & Spotify ? Which I don’t use. As I’ve not registered for these how do I stopped it happening again and claim my money b...

Shelby20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Code 10 Mobile Data Apple Watch S3 Cellular

I keep on receiving error/reference code 10 whilst trying to connect to molbile data via the watch app. Rang 202 several times over the past 2 weeks but they cannot fix, just promise a call/text from an o2 engineer which never occurs. I have a busine...

Banksy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 firmware for Google Pixel 4A: download and installation?

Hi, I have a Google Pixel 4A on O2 Pay Monthly (Unlocked, ex Vodaphone) and wonder if I would benefit from having O2 firmware on it? If so, is it possible to download it and install it myself? Thanks for any advice, Gerry

GerryF by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account deletion

Tried numerous times to delete this account, tried the live chat for the bot to send me to the app bit annoying really.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA no service

Hi there, I have a iPhone 12 with travel inclusive . How come I can get no service at all in the USA not even a welcome to USA text from o2 ? in june I had 4g no problem in the USA. thanks

Joh11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Caller ID since Thursday 15 September

I’ve had the same issue as quite a few other customers with all calls showing as No Caller ID. Sarah has tried resetting my account, I’ve removed and reinserted the SIM card, reset my settings, but the problem has not been resolved. She escalated the...

MrAdrianB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data in my area for several days

I live in sw11 3gj. There has been little - less than 1mb - or no data for about five days now. The coverage checker has said throughout:sw11 3gjLooks like a nearby phone mast isn’t working as it should, sorry.Our engineers are likely to be on the ca...

Jezza2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent Signal

dear O2 I last visited Portugal in 2019 and my phone worked perfectly. I am in the same place with the same phone & the same SIM card and the signal is intermittent with no 4G at all. My phone when it connects, connects to MEO network.the same phone ...

Chungie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos