Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number of an O2 sim card

Oldphoneuser
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an old O2 sim card of the size that fits in older phones, not iphones.  I want to use it in an old style phone but I don't know the number that goes with it.  Numbers on the sim card are 89441, 10064,70477,2965, 3GP 10.  Is there any way to retrieve the phone number associated with this sim card?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149125 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

Nothing as it will have been disconnected years ago.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 149125 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@Oldphoneuser 

It will be useless now due to age and disconnection status.

You'd be better off getting a new sim that will work.

Pay As You Go SIM Cards & Deals | Double Data Deal (o2.co.uk)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Oldphoneuser
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply.  That's kind of what thought, but thought I'd give it a go.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 149125 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

You're welcome

Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9131 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Oldphoneuser 

If you've got the old 'phone and the old SIM, pop the SIM into the 'phone and call yourself. 

You never know what might happen !  

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 149125 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

Nothing as it will have been disconnected years ago.

Message 6 of 8

Oldphoneuser
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But, I don't know the number that goes with that sim.  Suppose I will have to look up the numbers of the various old phones my family members had and try them all until it rings, if it rings. Thanks for the thought anyway.

Message 7 of 8

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23952 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Oldphoneuser If the sim has been disconnected and out of use, the account would have been closed and the number most likely would have been reassigned. You're probably wasting your time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 8