Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network!

For the last 2 days I have had no network, emergency calls only! No reported issues in my area, have reset all settings o2 tell you too & restarted phone but still no luck! I can't get through to them on the phone as theyre not taking calls, any idea...

Leanne86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gifting your old phone

I have recently given my old iPhone 7 to a friend, I received a code for the phone when I left O2 but my friend cannot get her SIM card to work in it, any advice?

BarAl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to leave

I want to leave o2 and I'm not paying anything as I'm paying for texts, calls and data which I can't use because the signal I get is awful. I have discussed this on multiple occasions with o2 staff they keep saying they will fix the issue however its...

Liam12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

Hi can you help with turning the voicemail off on my daughters phone, its a samsung galxay a21s, I have rang 1760 and it is saying it cant be turned off and to contact customer service for help. I have tried this and all im getting is a robot who jus...

Resolved! Extras

My Extra 3 months Audible membership has come to an end and wanted to cancel it. However I have just changed my tariff which has offered me another 3 months of Audible membership. Will that be automatically be added? Will there be any charge?

Kez2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I have no indoor signal and limited outdoor signal (1 bar). This has been constant for 15 years. The O2 ap does not recognise the problem. How can I source a booster to collect signal from an aerial mast and make the signal available indoors? WiFi ca...

JohnAH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone order

Hi I place an order on Sunday and it’s due today and have had no messages if it’s been dispatch or will be delivered today I paid for it to be delivered today can you help

Resolved! Charged to phone o3

i phoned o2 this morning as my contract has ended so I asked to leave the operator asked if I would like to go sim only which I agreed have just looked in my o2 and was charged £63 for the phone call

Mac6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit withdrew twice

HeySo I got a contract with o2 today and I had to pay a deposit of £175( plus £100 upfront so the payment was £275 altogether), but it got taken twice. Is there any way to sort this out and possibly get it refunded/returned?Kind regardsImre

Imre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos