Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM and Volume issues

Phone suddenly says ‘no SIM’ and so cannot make calls or text- no network. Started last night. Also, have issue of volume fading on a call. I end up sounding very quiet on the other end. Only thing that seems to fix it (occasionally) is blowing into ...

Wrong SIM? Data connection issues

Hi thereI am having serious problems getting mobile data. I joined O2 the same time as other members of my family. On their settings screen, it says mobile data. But mine says cellular for some reason. Do you think I might have the wrong SIM card. I ...

Resolved! O2 open discount

Hi I am trying to register for my o2 open discount but it will not recognise my work email address

Jay40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Low signal

I had some text messages saying work was being done in my area to improve the network but since then my signal has been worse than ever! It is only on 1 bar and cuts out all the time when I’m mid conversation. Ive tried turning the phone off and on a...

Ellaroo0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

As you may be able to see from my previous questions I was told that my bolt on data would roll over automatically to the next month if I had anything left over.. but it hasn’t & I need it urgently! I definitely had data left over so what am I suppos...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ESIM no service

Hi,I have both a O2 sim (work) and a O2 Esim for data. They used to work well, and when work data was over, it would automatically swap to the eSIM. Since a while the eSIM stopped working. The iPhone top right corner, when dragged, shows “no service”...

Nuno1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting my phone repaired

I have a cracked screen - glass and LCD - making the phone currently unusable. Can I get it repaired through o2 ? I am not sure if I have insurance. If not, can I still get it repaired regardless ? Thankyou, Duncan

DH83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos