Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sim 5g

I’ve just purchased the new iPhone 12 and used my sim from my iPhone 8. Do I need to get a replacement sim to enable 5g? Do I need to pay extra for 5g?

Resolved! Cancelling online order

I ordered a sim only contract today but now wish to cancel this order as my current provider is requesting larger fee than I expected to cancel their contract.How do I cancel my online order?

Resolved! Loyalty discount

In October I took out a second contract with o2 for my nephew at £10 per month & was advised I could have a 20% loyalty discount. I sent a loyalty text message but have still been charged £10.98. How can I get the discount ?

OB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Xperia 1 II with USB Hub

I've just bought an Advent 3-in-1 USB C Hub to use with my Xperia 1 II phone.I mostly bought it for the HDMI output, which is working fine - I can see the phone screen mirrored on a monitor via the HDMI cable.But I was hoping I would be be able to us...

bdsl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I do live chat ?

Need to live chat an o2 member of staff for SIM card issues. Damaged sim got replaced but they will only send me a 6 digit code through text.. I can’t receive texts or make calls..

Wais by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim setup galaxy s10

Hi I'm trying to set up an esim on my galaxy s10. I have a monthly contract in UK, I'm in UAE and need a local sim card as calls are very expensive on UK sim.I would like to have O2 monthly contract on esim and local pay as you go as physical sim,Any...

rovdan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone number is different to the one on my account

Hi, when i got my contract 3 years ago i transferred my original number so i could keep it. But on my o2 account it’s a totally different number and i have only just noticed this as I was trying to sort my upgrade out. I couldn’t complete the transac...

4g not activated on ipad

hi, i got my son an ipad this time last year which had a pay monthly sim for data. he has told me today the 4g has never worked on it - just the wifi. i can see from myo2 that he has 1023.99mb of data to use on his ipad account. why is his 4g/data no...

nikkid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls cut off

Hi,I upgraded to a new Samsung around 6 weeks ago. Since having the new phone my calls will cut off within seconds of someone answering or it won't even connect to ring someone, my signal will keeps disappearing continuously. The signal will return, ...