Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Improving phone signal

I feel like this is a very 2000’s question. But is there a way to increase your general phone signal. I’ve checked the map and I’m on the cusp of a yellow/green area. The house I’ve brought is my grandmothers house and the signal has always been bad ...

Dbriscy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call forwarding

Please help with call forwarding.

Freega by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account and billing

Hi I have sent a copy of my debt relief order to the debt management team but keep getting overdue correspondence and details of charges. I would like to check the rdebt order has been received.Thank you

LouLou32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling on Samsung A5 (2017)

I have a Samsung A5 (2017) using the minimal, pay monthly O2 account offered by transfer from Talktalk a few years back. I want to use Wifi calling. The phone detail indicates that it will support it. But does this need 4G and will this very basic ac...

bonkers1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No dispatch for my order

Hi. I made on order on Friday and paid for today’s delivery. All the up front cost and delivery has been taken out of my account. I’ve received all the emails and contract but I’ve not received any emails or messages regarding dispatch. Will it come ...

Resolved! Not registered on network

Since the storm and powercuts on Friday the 26th I have had little to no signal at home where there used to h+.I spoke with a network team member today who advised they would send out a new SIM for me to try in the next 2-3 days. Since then I have no...

Resolved! Fake o2 number

I got a missed call from o2 but when I put the number in 020 … on who called me it came up spam . Now im worried . I’ve definitely paid my phone bill as I’ve had no texts etc saying payment failed and my o2 account up to date . Just slightly worried ...

Resolved! E Sim

I have just received my new Z3 flip but it only has 1 sim card slot as the dual sim is based on an e sim. How do I get an e sim for my phone

AE2526 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13 changing to G5 SIM card

Hi, I am an existing 02 customer and setting up my iPhone 13 upgrade. I want to keep my existing number and changing the SIM card. Does the new SIM card carry my existing number or what do I need to do to keep it? Thanks

Kate17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos