Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virgin Mobile to o2 mobile

I have just changed my Virgin package which included a free mobile sim card. As a result I have now been switched to o2. I received a new sim card this morning but want to retain my old number. I have a PAC code but am unsure what to do next.

Resolved! How to contact o2 from abroad

Hello,I currently live in Australia and I have an Australian number now, still paying my phone that I bought with o2. I would love to pay off the phone but I can’t contact o2 customer service by phone, can’t use the app because it force me to update ...

Jennymr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront Free - When will it be returned?

Hi I recently decided to order a new phone - with a £30 up front fee. Once I had completed the order and the £30 was taken, it was decided I needed to pay an extra £375 as a deposit, and I then did not continue with the order. However the £30 was sti...

EllyFLW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correlation ID

My O2 account has been charged almost £600 with multiple Google Play charges. I do not have a Google Play account and have not made these payments. To try and get to the bottom of it I have to fill out a form and need a correlation ID from O2. On pho...

Green25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

i lost my phone is there any way you would be able to track it so i can get it back

andystott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Phone Call Quality - Burnley / Pendle

Hi, My wife and I have been O2 customers for many years, and my mother has joined recently. Over the past few weeks the quality of phone calls in the Burnley / Pendle area has decreased, with one bar of signal most of the time. I can't seem to find a...

ScottR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen repair cost

Hello, I have been quoted a cost for a screen repair, is there any option for this to be added to my device plan and i pay it off monthly??

Resolved! galaxy watch 4 lte with O2 for making calls without phone.

I have purchased a galaxy watch 4 LTE with the aim of using it without the need for my phone close by. The O2 store tells me I cannot use it for making calls on a cellular network but only using VOIP, i.e. by using data for media such as WhatsApp. Is...

Resolved! Signal

I’m based in Hampshire at Gu341sq and despite the signal checker saying I should have a full signal I have absolutely nonetwork

Hantslad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos