Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone on, black screen

Hi, my partner has a Samsung galaxy A32. The phone is on, but he cannot see or do anything, screen is completely black.

Resolved! Transfer from Android to iphone help

ok so i have taken a leap of faith and am currently trying to transfer from my android to my new iphone 12 and am in the middle of the ios procedure - this is going to take a couple of hours and I just want to check if there is anything else that i s...

Resolved! Constantly have 0 signal!

Since I started my contract several months ago i constantly have 0 signal (it says not registered on network) i have made contact multiple times and each time im told there is a mass in my area down, this is lies as i can travel 5mile and still have ...

Kali-XRP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Hi, We've had no/really bad network coverage since yesterday morning. Phone signal seems fine, data is bad. We have 2 phones and 1 router connected to an external antenna on a mast. All have been rebooted. SN10 1QR

Grazza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut off after tariff change

Yesterday morning I changed my tariff for a different one and was also advised that a new sim card would be available as my existing is quite old, I said yes, and can keep the same number. Yesterday afternoon O2 cut me off from everything, I've no se...

iPhone

I send messages and it says messages failed to send, but the recipient receives the message, this haas been going on for mouths, I’ve restarted my phone and am on latest software, thanks

Matt27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos