Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A52s

Hi, can i retrieve deleted voicemail messages on my A52s? Thanks in advance.

Jayzee55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep old number

hi 2 weeks ago virgin changed my sim ,keep getting on phones and waiting an hour to get diconnected or run out of time ,then today got transfered to whatsapp ti says shut at 7pm,i have done the keep old number in my o2 account and keep getting email ...

Ninja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Third party discount - where can I check this has been applied?

Hi, I just ordered a new Google Pixel 6 on O2 via Uswitch and the 24 month tariff was discounted from £48 per month (for 250 gb) to £30 per month (no upfront cost either as that was discounted too). However, I can't see any mention of the discount on...

AD-Pixel6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal, battery not charging and warning that battery is overheating. This has been going on for

I contacted Tech Support last week with a problem of no receiving or sending calls/messages. I was told a mast was down yet my neighbours on O2 are having no problem. I went to O2 shop who swapped my sim and still no signal. The person who dealt with...

Resolved! Sims

I have 2 phones on my account. Both new today. One sim won’t register and thr other wont let me make calls

Amy31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3GB free data for topping up not showing up

I have been getting texts from O2 telling me to top up by 10/5/22 with £10 or more to receive 3GB of free data good for 30 days. I topped up with £10 this morning but cannot verify whether I have received the free data. I have tried sending BALANCE t...

Resolved! Samsung Z Flip 3 cracks on the fold

I have just spoken to a couple of agents at the call center who couldn't be any less helpful so I thought I would ask here and see if anyone had any insight. I have had my Z flip 3 for about 7 months and have been extremely careful with it. There is ...

Jdgosk8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty phone.

Hi I brought a phone online when it arrived the camera is not working properly and when I speak to someone the phone goes dead I couldn't turn it on or off so I had to hold the restart button before I could get it back on so I telephoned the customer...