Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I get new sim card holder?

Just bought Motorola G13 and currently have a Samsung SM-J510FN but Curry's say sim does not fit and I need a new holder. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Many thanks T

Taff_D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with codes

Hi there,My name is Nicola Scott. I am trying to reset my security question as it is saying I have got it wrong. However, when I tired to do this, is sent a code to my phone. My phone has been stolen which is how I discovered I didn't know the code! ...

N-Scott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I contact customer services.

How can I contact customer services online? Since transferring from Virgin I can't make or receive calls and the website is absolutely useless. I can't call any numbers including 202.

TR3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G calling and Wi-Fi calling

Hi there, Received a text message from O2 this morning saying that 4G calling had been disabled for my phone. Also noticed that Wi-Fi calling, which had been working after my move from Virgin on 1st Aug, was also not working. If I try and enable Wi-f...

ukcduri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number ported to 02 lost

I was with BT and wanted to move across to O2.I got my PAC code from BT and gave it to O2.I signed up to a O2 sim only contract and received the sim card.The network was poor so I invoked my 14 cancellation, I was ensured the porting would no longer ...

TR2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown numbers with no callerid

Hi folks, I know this has been asked before but I would really appreciate some help.Since migrating from Virgin Media and after inserting a new sim sent to me by O2 every call I receive does not show caller ID but shows Unknown number.It is important...

susgal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network coverage

I have had virtually no network coverage around my home address for 3 years despite in clear sight of 2 masts. O2 Network checker repeatedly says there is a fault on the mast, then says its fixed, then a couple of days later says there is a fault. I ...

Buddy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos