Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

Moved from virgin to 02 yesturday and had no network since

Collins22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security warning one time code request

I have been sent this by message on my phone from 02:*SECURITY WARNING*The one time code you requested will arrive shortly.The code has arrived, but I have made no such request.Should I be concerned.I have accessed my O2 account without using the cod...

Mancman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eyes out

I have been experiencing lots of signal drop out , check the status and same crap we have a minor problem ( this has been going on for months . No customer service , been with O 2 for years now but just feel like I’m here to upkeep my side of the con...

Why1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 application

My o2 application does not work, I can’t log in or check my data or buy anything from several months. Can you reset everything?

Resolved! Keeping number

I want to keep my old number from virgin but despite filling in the online form with the PAC I still haven't got any progress . I did it around midday on Thursday. Any idea how long it will take?

Lucycw24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Urgent - Severe Coverage and Service Issues Impacting Professional Work

Dear O2 Forum, I am writing to you today to express my serious concern and dissatisfaction with the service I have been receiving as an O2 customer. Despite its higher cost, the main motivation behind my choosing O2 was its renowned reputation for pr...