Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

W fi calling

How can I activate w fi calling on I phone tried in settings and didn’t work said get in touch with o2 just sent round in circles !

Help. I can’t upgrade

Hi. looking for advice have tried to upgrade my phone via o2 app. At log in it’s tells me I can upgrade but as soon as click on the link it tells me I can’t Have spent 72 hours trying to resolve via the chat function and have gone through the upgrade...

Yyynnn32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g network slow

Hello, I’m struggling to get any network or have slow connection with my new phone when I full 4g network. Please help! Lucy

Resolved! I'm not receiving calls since porting (6 weeks and counting)

Hello, I hope someone can help because this is becoming a nightmare.I moved over to an O2 SIM about six weeks ago. I ported my number over and initially everything appeared good. After a few days I realised that I was only able to receive calls from ...

K_e_V by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow internet

Ever since I changed my sim package last month, my internet seems to have slowed right down. The only differences I can see is that my new package should have had a bigger data allowance than my old one. Everything else is the same, any ideas?

LJohns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with SIM

Hi,I currebtly have a balance is £17.00 with 102339.7MB of data laft but I am unable to browse the internet, send messages via WhatsApp, Signal, texts. I can only make phone calls. Also my phone is 5G and can not even get 3G/4G or 5G anymore.Thanks

gpopp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No code sent for £1 galaxy buds 2 pro

It's been 6 weeks now and I still haven't recieved my code to claim my buds 2 pro after upgrading to Samsung galaxy s23. I have contacted o2 customer service an online chat and was promised both times I would receive my code I 48hrs which I haven't. ...

Jward by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring an eSIM to a new iPhone

I just got a new iphone, and i realised theres a transfer esim feature on the iphone, is it possible to affect the transfer without requesting a new esim from O2 and waiting a week for it to arrive? Or does O2 not support this?

dwardu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Why hasn't my mobile data worked for the last 2 weeks 

Leenokes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos