Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming abroad in turkey

I want to know about roaming in turkey .I'm going there for 5 days .

Tikahar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ESim Data Issue

Hi there. I'm about to pull my remaining hair out with O2. I replaced my SIM with an esim to use the dual SIM on my phone. That was almost 3 weeks ago. Since then I've been unable to connect to 4G. I've seen others with the same problem here and the ...

GPRS DATA CHARGES

I have a business account. 4 handsets all with unlimited tariffs, yet recently being charged over £1500 for GPRS calls....this was streaming, not 'calls'. WHY???? I am at the stage where I wish I'd stayed with Three, we had unlimited data, calls and ...

HoppySaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding My Number to my Watch

Hi, I have a smart watch and on my previous contract I paid £3 a month for cellular, allowing me to use the watch as my phone without being in rang of my phone. I lost this when i moved over to o2 but was wondering if i coukd get an add on for it? I ...

Data

My data is disconnecting meaning I have to reset my phone multiple times a day!!! At the end of my tether as just keep getting fobbed off by O2 blaming a local mast but it happens when I travel all across the UK and we have 3 phones on this contract ...

SIM not working

I bought a new Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max (replacing my iPhone 13 Pro), but now the SIM is not working. I've followed various troubleshooting tips, but nothing is working. I can see my recent calls, and numbers from voicemails left; although visual is c...

Resolved! unlock

hi - I need to unlock my iPhone 6 so my daughter can use it... its locked to O2.Can you help?

mougler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency calls only

I was migrated over to o2 from virgin mobile in may 2023.ever since then I keep loosing contact with the o2 network. The screen says emergency calls only. If I restart the Samsung a42 phone it connects to o2 for a while before dropping out again. I h...

Ron53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer mess up

I have requested a number transfer from old account to new….. I now have no signal or connection with either account (phone) advise please

Tick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos