Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone theft replacement sim and blocks

My daughters phone was stolen 6 days ago. She reported it stolen within an hour or so to 02. We were given a replacement sim which we’ve put in her previous phone. We had no signal after 24 hours so went back to store. They said they were removing bl...

How do you find the live chat?

I have just been told by text message following two calls with people at O2 that my old number has not ported, despite my giving them a PAC code over the phone twice today and having been told it would be fine. I phoned them up and they say they are ...

Resolved! Failed port from PLAN.com

Ported my number from PLAN.com to O2 and now can’t receive calls from non-O2 numbers. Customer service have been useless - what can I do?

Resolved! 5g not working?

I recently got 5g sim card and my phone is Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 which is 5g ready. However, im only seeing 4g or 4g+ signals. Is it a matter of my location? I live in Cambridge.

Patpat04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken phone

How do a find out if a have insurance on my device 

Karin5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal never above 2 bars

My signal is very bad and has been since I upgraded. Have check the area every month and it’s still not been fix. I’m paying for an iPhone13 and I would expect to have more then 2 bars of signal.

Jodie-May by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend cap not working

i have a 10£ cap but it seems that it isn’t working!?i am nowhere near the limit

xsMax_db by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! latest software upgrade

HiI have a samsung A52, l had an update on the 6/02 and now i cannot access audio ( sounds like a dalek and broken up) on my 4 outside cameras? . Permission is switched on, everything was fine until then. l have tried the microphone on other apps and...

Resolved! Phone calls

I’ve had not connection for 2 days now I was told to turn my phone off and back on again I’ve done that still not able to make a call not even to o2 and nobody will talk to me on this stupid messaging service o2 has I’ve been messaging all morning an...

Deb68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repairs

Hi I dropped my phone in the bath I'm wondering if you would be able to repair it or send one out which is the same as I'm still paying for the phone

Keden_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos