Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Unusual Traffic when on Mobile date

Are you aware of the Google search captcha has been appearing on your mobile network for the past 3 days when trying to perform Google searches? Says:“Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” You can complete the captcha ...

Sharpy666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocking calls completely...

Hi,I have the Huawei P30.I recently blocked a number that kept ringing me. But my phone a) still alerts me that blocked number called and b) they can still leave me a voicemail kinda defeats the point of blocking the number doesn't it?!Anyway is ther...

willi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to submit request to keep current O2 number

Hi, apologies if I'm not posting on the right board - first time I've been on here. Quick background: I'm an O2 customer (have been for years).Bought a new phone from O2 which came with a new sim, number and tariff.Trying to keep my old O2 number (so...

GG66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap confusion.

Hi guys this could be confusing, so I'll try explain as clearly as I can!! My boyfriend did a sim swap, and it worked for a few minutes, but no longer has signal.History :He has a basic nokia (large sim) on PAYG.Back in jan/feb, my contract expired, ...

shortie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone

What’s the difference between the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro

Harry6995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family discount

My son has changed his handset and I was told in the o2 shop I need to register this to continue getting him family discount. I cannot find on the My o2 website where to do this

DettyG98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Echo for incoming call

Hi, everytime I get an incoming call the caller is complaining of hearing themselves back but when I put them on loud speaker it stops. Please advise how to stop this.

Gold85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

military discounts

Does anoyone know what name O2 require to send through the OPEN option to get them to register that you are a member of the British Army? I have tried Army, British Army, Ministry of Defence UK, HM Forces - none of these seem to work. These are the n...

MFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I have ordered an Apple Watch but can’t find it in track my orders

Ivor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake o2 website

I received a text messaging purporting to be from o2 stating that they had been unable to take payment from my bill and without thinking logged in. I quickly realised this was a fake site and so logged into the real o2 site and changed my password, a...

BobbyJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos