Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 direct debit

Hi I have ordered a new phone yesterday via Mobile Phones Direct, I am still with O2 and keeping the same number, do I need to cancel my direct debit with O2? ThanksJane

Jane1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free phone numbers

Are 01280 numbers free to call from my device

Jj5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claim Watch with purchase

Hi, how do I claim my Huawei Watch GT 2e with my latest purchase of the Huawei P40 Pro? When I bought it through the pay monthly plan it advised I could claim it for free but I have no idea how to do this.

Resolved! Can’t use my new phone

I have followed all the instructions to activate my upgraded phone. My old phone was cut off yesterday at 5pm but it’s been over 24 hours and my new one still isn’t active. I don’t know what to do as I have no way to communicate and I live in a tiny ...

YouTube being Age Restricted

Hi there,YouTube is forcibly in restricted mode from an administrator while I’m using my data and won’t let me turn it off. I do not have age restricted settings turned on.

Asavage by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my order?

I ordered the new iphone on 23rd of October. I was informed that there would be a bit of a delay, but was given a delivery date of Fri 5th November. It still hasn't arrived and I have no idea where it is? When I visit My O2 and look at "track my orde...

Kate123d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G

how do i know if my current sim supoorts 5G or not? 

Barnesy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue bill

I have paid my overdue bill, but on my o2 account it still says I have to pay ? and I still can’t use my texts calls and data

MM25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot activate new iPhone 12

HelloI received my new iPhone 12. I followed all instructions to transfer from my iPhone SE but it seems to have failed. I cannot make calls from new phone or send messages etc. My old phone is still on the network and my new phone isn’t. What do I n...

Resolved! 00800

Anyone know how much it costs to call a 00800 number?

hicky7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos