Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone transfer

Hi. I currently have a 4g huawei. I've just received my new Samsung galaxy s21 5g. It's come with a new sim. How do i change over to the new phone, keeping all my photos, messages, contacts etc. And keeping my same number. Its all a mystery to me!!

SuzyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data bolt on

Hi my data ran out so I changed my tariff for more data. Though this now doesn’t start until next month so tried adding a bolt on to cover me and it won’t work. I need this for work so would appreciate a solution thank you

Kizza88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection

Hi I am having trouble calling another phone

Robert15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No calls

I have just got my new phone and sim today I’ve set all phone up up and it works fine with data but I can’t make calls or texts or revive either can anyone help

Leeds14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone not working in France

Landed in France two days ago and dispute getting a text from O2 saying I could use the phone as normal, I’m not getting any network anywhere. My daughter has the same iPhone also with o2 and hers works fine. Help!!

Resolved! New to O2

I've put in my new sim card and sent off my PAC code to keep my old number. Today is the day that the switch over should have happened but I'm unable to make calls

Rani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ALL CALLS FAILING / NO AUDIO EITHER WAY??

So I got a new Sim Card, it was activated fine and was working for about a week... Then out of nowhere, I suddenly can't hear people when they call me, and they can't hear me either. It's just completely silent (doesn't matter where I am, what phone ...

MerciiMoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I got my number changed and now nothing is working.

Hello, I got my number changed today cause I was receiving too many spam calls from different numbers in different places. As I was unable to block them all I had to change my number. So I called o2 and asked them to change it. They said they did but...

Gubz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos