Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded tariff not requested

Stella1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a Pay Upfront for Life contract but it appears that the tariff has been upgraded.  I did not request an upgrade & it is proving impossible to find out what cost free items are still included

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Stella1 

All PUFFL contracts have been upgraded recently as the old legacy tariffs are no longer compatible with the O2 system.

You now get unlimited calls and texts and 500mb of data a month at no cost to you at all.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Details of any upgrade should be visible in your MyO2, app or web, @Stella1.

If that does not answer what has happened, you will need to contact O2 to get help - numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - try to call before 08:15 UK time in the morning to get onto the queue, and hang tight - it can take a while for your call to get to the head of the queue.

Reading back a bit, looks like these were terminated as an O2 offering some years back:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/pay-up-front-for-life-cancelled-by-o2/m-p/45998/h...

Hopefully your tariff can be reduced by Customer Services - Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Stella1 

All PUFFL contracts have been upgraded recently as the old legacy tariffs are no longer compatible with the O2 system.

You now get unlimited calls and texts and 500mb of data a month at no cost to you at all.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MarkSnipe7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I am in a slightly different position in that I have maintained my AllTime 50 PUFFL tariff, I was not moved over to the tariff above. Would you have any idea why this would be, or who I should speak to? O2 had no idea about any of this, I spoke to several people, they only offered to move me to a chargeable tariff! Thanks

Message 4 of 4