Did you mean: 

Transferring number to new IPhone 15

Bluebird5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I’m looking at buying a new iPhone 15 pro max.

It comes with a new number and I’d like to transfer my old number to this new phone. I’ve done this a number of times before but I’m not sure if this is still the case with the iPhone 15 eSIM.

It has previously been a straight forward process to transfer using a PAC etc. is this still the case with the iPhone 15? (Both old and new phones are on o2 network). 

thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23987 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@Bluebird5 You do not need a PAC. Easiest way for you to do this is call into an O2 store, if you have one nearby, with your new phone and they will install the esim on your new phone from your current esim or physical sim. Be sure to bring photo ID with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23987 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@Bluebird5 You do not need a PAC. Easiest way for you to do this is call into an O2 store, if you have one nearby, with your new phone and they will install the esim on your new phone from your current esim or physical sim. Be sure to bring photo ID with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149343 Posts
  • 703 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Bluebird5 

You'll need to migrate your number if you're not upgrading.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Bluebird5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the replies folks, much appreciated 

Message 4 of 4