Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapping to O2

RichardT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When you swap to O2 do you need a new sim or use your existing one? They have had my PAC number from the time I purchased the sim contract. I now have a message from O2 sayingThanks for your order, your sim is on it's way, will be with you in 1-3 days. To activate your Sim text SWAP to 20220.

Do they mean wait for an O2 sim to arrive and then send the swap above? It seems odd as O2 have my contract from starting today?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@RichardT 

You'll need a new O2 SIM.

Wait until it arrives to do the port.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24071 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@RichardT 

You'll need a new O2 SIM.

Wait until it arrives to do the port.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

RichardT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Many thanks.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
Welcome
Message 5 of 5