Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split port

Helen25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've recently ported over my number from three to o2 but it doesn't appear to be working properly. I can make outgoing calls and texts but can't receive incoming calls and texts, they are automatically going to my old phone which is still showing as active. I have ported my number many times to different networks over the years and have never encountered this problem before. I've rang customer service but advisor didn't appear to be sure what to do so told to wait another 24 hours which I have and still the same. Is any one able to help me, I'm going away next week on holiday and would really like it sorted beforehand 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10681 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3101 Solutions

@Helen25 

The problem will be 3 wont have completed the port properly, as they have to do some stuff on there side to allow forwarding of calls and texts. 

You will need to ask o2 to put it through to the Porting Team to then pass to 3 to fix. 

I am surprised you dont have more issues, as your number is still in the National Dialing plan assigned to whoever sold you the original number..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10681 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3101 Solutions

@Helen25 

The problem will be 3 wont have completed the port properly, as they have to do some stuff on there side to allow forwarding of calls and texts. 

You will need to ask o2 to put it through to the Porting Team to then pass to 3 to fix. 

I am surprised you dont have more issues, as your number is still in the National Dialing plan assigned to whoever sold you the original number..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2