Did you mean: 

Signal now really bad

Tessiemag
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have lived at the same address for 4 years but now have zero signal or 1 bar only inside and out.  Having to turn my phone off and restart to get any signal. Calls constantly breaking up or not ringing. My husband has o2 also and has no issues. I live in a 5g area and have a 5g phone (Samsung flip 5) but I'm not even getting 3g. Emergency calls only message a lot of the time. Tried downloading an esim in case it was an old sim was the issue but now I just have dual sim with no signal. Can anyone suggest a way forward ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10651 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Tessiemag 

Have you activated the new esim via myo2 as you need to activate it, once it has downloaded and also removed your physical sim card before activating the esim.. 

If the new sim card doesnt work, it might be worth doing a network reset on the phone, and trying your husbands sim in your phone,  to either rule in or out a device issue. 

speaking to Samsung Support https://support.samsung.com  may also help, as it sounds like a device issue.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Tessiemag
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, yes I downloaded and activated it and can see both sims are currently active but neither with much signal. I will try a network reset thanks.

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7615 Posts
  • 145 Topics
  • 25 Solutions