Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal issuesp

Annalise02
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been with the network 4 weeks and already unhappy with the lack of signal I have in the area I work in, no data, no service. What can I do? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148873 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28444 Solutions

@Annalise02 

Check guides for help:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11313 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Annalise02 

As you are outside of the 14days return period then you will have to pay off your contract or device plan in full and then you can leave... 

This is all in the t&c's you supposedly read when you signed up...

And no network guarantees coverage so you should have checked before you purchased the plan, by talking to colleagues or getting some PAYG sims to test.. 

Also have a look here https://status.o2.co.uk and these guides Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 4

japitts
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 195 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Annalise02 wrote:

Been with the network 4 weeks and already unhappy with the lack of signal I have in the area I work in, no data, no service. What can I do? 

Was this lack of coverage evident from day-one, and broadly fall in line with the predictions on the coverage webtool?

Or has it arisen subsequently?

Message 4 of 4