Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No service for over 3 weeks after switching to Esim

So I pressed change to Esim from physical sim over 3 weeks ago now and my order is still stuck on "processing". So I have had no service since the 10th September. I've contacted O2 by landline and messaged them through the MyO2 app and they tell me t...

Scott94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Australia - with bolt ons - calls not working

Hi,I have arrived in Australia. I have the proper Bolt ons.My phone has automatically connected to YES OPTUS but I cannot call or text Aussie numbers.Internet data is fine.I have switched off and switched on. Taken out sim and put it back in.Tries 02...

Number Still Not Ported After PAC number transfer has taken over a week and still not gone through?

I initiated the transfer of my old number, from Giffgaff to O2 on 31/09/2024, but nothing has happened yet. Can someone please resolve this? I’ve been following up, but every time I’m told it’s still in progress, and it’s been over a week now. [Mod e...

frednerk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move my eSim to my new iphone

I have an o2 eSim on my iPhone 14 pro max and I'm trying to move it to my new iPhone 16 pro max without success. Is there a specific procedure I have to follow?

awful data coverage

For the past year or so my o2 coverage has been awful, it's noticeable as soon as I leave the house and there doesn't seem to be any reason for it. I've checked my coverage on the map, and my area is apparently fine. But as soon as I disconnect from ...

My o2 app

It does not allow me to log into my o2 app. I have had my account for more than 48 hours

Shaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate Sim

I am not receiving the texts that I can use to activate my SIM card

Apple Watch 08 Error

Two weeks in and numerous support calls and messages and I am still stuck with error 08 setting up the Apple Watch. Every time I make contact I am told it has been passed on and someone will be in touch. I then received an official reference and to a...

DC777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Apple Watch Cellular not activating

I’m having this same issue since March with my Apple Watch Ultra 2. “We're setting up your Apple Watch on the 02 network and we'll text you when it's all done. If you don't receive a text within 24 hours, call 202 for free from your 02 mobile, quotin...

Wheeler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos