Did you mean: 

Replacing SIM with one of a different format

Deejay999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I have an old PAYGO account with an old SIM.

I have a 'spare' handset which will take a micro on nano SIM.

Can I get a replacement sim in either of these formats?

TIA

Dave

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149431 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@Deejay999 

Pop in store with photo ID for the quickest free way.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 149431 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@Deejay999 

Pop in store with photo ID for the quickest free way.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Deejay999
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning all

Thanks for the suggestion.

It's not urgent, but I'll give it a try when I get a minute and report back.

Cheers

Dave

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 149431 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@Deejay999 

Depending on how "old" your sim is, it may be possible to push out the smaller middle section to suit your spare phone.

3-in-1-SIM.jpg

Message 4 of 8

Deejay999
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

The existing SIM must be about 25 years old.

I assume that the replacement will be in the current format, so it will fit the 'new' phone.

I'll click the 'accept as solution box' if/when it has worked

Cheers

Dave

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 149431 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

That's correct @Deejay999 

Just pop out the size you need.

Message 6 of 8

Deejay999
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to close the thread, I got a free replacement SIM , popped it in and got it activated and all is now good.

Cheers

Dave

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 149431 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

You're welcome @Deejay999 

Message 8 of 8