Did you mean: 

Phone no longer charging

Manadorkjohn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

My phone is no longer charging, it was charging fine yesterday and then this morning its just refusing too.

I have tried the plug and cable in my wifes phone and it is still charging hers, so it must be a problem with charging port.

The thing is, i am going to need this sorting ASAP because I am going to barcelona soon, my plane tickets are on my phone, my accomadation details are on there too, basically everything i need.

can you help me sort this ASAP

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

You don't say what make and model.

The first thing I would do is check there is no foreign object in the charging port. Use a pin if necessary.

Google not charging for your make and model. It may be as simple as a soft reset.

If you are on a very tight schedule there is no way you can get it to O2 or the manufurer for service and receive it back.

Samsung have local agents and for iPhones you can book and appointment at a Genius Bar.

Failing that a local repair shop would be your best bet.

@Manadorkjohn wrote:

Hi

My phone is no longer charging, it was charging fine yesterday and then this morning its just refusing too.

I have tried the plug and cable in my wifes phone and it is still charging hers, so it must be a problem with charging port.

The thing is, i am going to need this sorting ASAP because I am going to barcelona soon, my plane tickets are on my phone, my accomadation details are on there too, basically everything i need.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

You don't say what make and model.

The first thing I would do is check there is no foreign object in the charging port. Use a pin if necessary.

Google not charging for your make and model. It may be as simple as a soft reset.

If you are on a very tight schedule there is no way you can get it to O2 or the manufurer for service and receive it back.

Samsung have local agents and for iPhones you can book and appointment at a Genius Bar.

Failing that a local repair shop would be your best bet.

@Manadorkjohn wrote:

Hi

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2