Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUCK code needed urgently

cujimmy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I was recently transferred from Virgin to O2 , my problem is my phone is currently having issues so tried my back up and I am being asked for PIN/Puck code , I have tried the O2 website entering my mob num and ticking not a robot but just keeps coming up currently not available thanks Jim   

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93942 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Were you able to get the PUK requested @cujimmy?

Message 3 of 6

cujimmy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got two PUK codes from VM but neither of them worked , I am beginning to wonder if its the 4 digit pin but I have not put a pin code in this phone or my present one very frustrating as my phone is on its way out thanks  

Message 4 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@cujimmy do you mean nothing happens when you enter the PUK? Some of the members here might be able to advise if you have some more info on what's happening. Does your SIM still work in your present phone without issues?

Message 5 of 6

cujimmy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes it works in my present phone , when I put the PUK in the other phone just says not correct thanks 

Message 6 of 6