Did you mean: 

PAC code woes joining o2

chrislewis85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

similar story to what I’ve seen on other posts here, but added a new line to my o2 account (eSIM) recently and obtained a PAC from my old provider (id mobile)

during checkout I input the PAC and got an error (seemed to timeout), upon retrying got an error so carried on through checkout knowing I could fill in the transfer form later. 

I did just that and the PAC was accepted. However after 4 working days nothing had happened and no texts.

tried again, PAC accepted but another 4 days went by and still heard nothing.

i called in on 202 and the advisor took my details and the PAC code over the phone, said it was sent to the porting team and I would have the number transferred in 2 working days. Another 3 working days have gone by and still heard nothing, what am I to do? Desperate to keep my existing number!

thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146768 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@chrislewis85 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.
You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract) 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Nothing will happen now over the weekend either.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

chrislewis85
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5, I have posted here in desperation having read previous posts (as recently as yesterday) where someone from O2 has joined in and requested a DM from the account holder to resolve their issue. As stated I have already reached out via 202 but no one seems to be able to push the issue further other than asking me for the PAC again.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146768 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

We only have our forum manager @Dave-O2 

We used to have account advisors but they were withdrawn @chrislewis85 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4