Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code

IL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I want to speak direct to O2 customer service but it seems impossible to get through

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10268 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@IL 

Apologies I assumed you where wanting a PAC Code

You need to call customer services im afraid on 202 on your o2 phone, best time to call is 8am (when its quietest), and they should be able to find out whats going on.

You will need to get a new PAC code from your old mobile supplier, as the one you have will have long expired. 

When you get the PAC code try and fill the form in again, or use live chat to give them the PAC code if you can't get through on the phone. ( https://o2.co.uk/contactus or the shop )

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
  • 10268 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@IL 

You dont need to call customer services to get a PAC Code it can be done through myo2 or via text

Full information is here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/switch

Message 2 of 7

IL
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ou

Message 3 of 7

IL
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your message. I have a PAC code from my previous mobile provider which I have given to O2. Its been 3 months and the switch has not taken place. As a result I am currently paying 2 separate bills as I am still using my old number

Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
  • 10268 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@IL 

Apologies I assumed you where wanting a PAC Code

You need to call customer services im afraid on 202 on your o2 phone, best time to call is 8am (when its quietest), and they should be able to find out whats going on.

You will need to get a new PAC code from your old mobile supplier, as the one you have will have long expired. 

When you get the PAC code try and fill the form in again, or use live chat to give them the PAC code if you can't get through on the phone. ( https://o2.co.uk/contactus or the shop )

Message 5 of 7

IL
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much for your guidance. I have also done option 2 where I got a second PAC code and filled the form online. Today I called 202 and they keep ending the call asking directing me to the website. The frustration is unreal.

Once again, many thanks for your help. I'll try tomorrow at 8am

Message 6 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12129 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

You should also be able to fill out a form to sort this @IL 

Have a read of this guide

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 7