Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147098 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

Available here @Xx4 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/unblock-your-phone

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37281 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 147098 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

Available here @Xx4 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/unblock-your-phone

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

pgn
  • 37281 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Except it isn't, @MI5 

1000018953.png

Instructions on the (non-functional) link you gave are as I offered above.

In this case, MyO2, if working for the OP, is the more effective route.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 147098 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

It's working for me and access to MyO2 may not be possible if the receipt of a code is needed.

A perfectly viable option for @Xx4 and I do not see where you posted the same link either.

Or maybe you're just happy to add to my responses but not happy if I do the same?

Message 5 of 9

pgn
  • 37281 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

As are you happy to add to others' responses, indeed it is a free country.

They do say a picture paints a thousand, or in this case, about a dozen, words:

1000018954.png

But not so conducive to the snappy copy-paste approach.

Again, as you say, within the constraints of MyO2 and functional links and accurate instruction on the main O2 website, either way is good.

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 147098 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

Better now?

Message 7 of 9

pgn
  • 37281 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

If you are, then I am.

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 147098 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

Golden

Message 9 of 9