Did you mean: 

Nokia 105 4G, wifi calling/texting

jonathand
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi folks,

I've just bought a cheap Nokia 105 4G from 02, which I use with my Pay Monthly account.  I spend some of my time in an area with no mobile reception, so what I need is to be able to make the occasional call or to receive the occasional two-factor authentication text.  

I selected this model because the 02 web page specifically says it's capable of wifi calling.  However, the 02 online instructions for setting up wifi calling cover every other make of phone, but I can't find the instructions for this Nokia one.  

On the phone itself, I think I've been through all the menus but I can't find anything about wifi calling or texting, or anywhere to enter a network address.  

I would be super-grateful for anything you could tell me about how exactly to set up wifi calling/texting on a Nokia 105 4G, bought this week from 02.  Thank you!!!  Jon, London, UK

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gatrell
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Deleted!

Message 2 of 4

gatrell
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry, i was looking at the wrong model.  This handset doesn't support WiFi, so wont have WiFi calling available. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145648 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28013 Solutions

@jonathand 

That phone does not have wifi capability so no wifi calling is possible, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4