Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal on O2 Sim Hub

Fern
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I use an O2 sim card inside a dongle/hub for 5G Wifi in my flat in London. We pay for this monthly. The past few days our hub has been saying that we can’t get any signal from the carrier. Meaning that we cannot connect to the hub for Wifi. We have reset the whole hub, turned it on an off and took out the sim and reput it back in too. 

We are at a loss as we work from home and currently have no wifi and are hot spotting our other devices off of our phones. We have no unpaid bills to O2, as the last payment was on 26th June. 

Is there anyone that could help or give us any advice?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10275 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Fern 

Have a look at these 2 guides, an also see if you get any difference in a mobile phone, also be aware there is a FUP on o2 sims. 

You may need a new sim.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

If you get no joy then you will need to call customer services on 0344 809 0202 tomorrow morning they open at 8am

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Fern 

Is it a dedicated data sim you are using as O2 will block phone sims used in powered dongles.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3