Did you mean: 

No Signal in Area for months

DonTom9915
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I've been regularly checking the service status tracker for the past several months, however am constantly meant with "we're getting in touch with the landlord, we'll get it sorted soon". I mean this has been going on for months now - NE3 postcode.

I'm unable to use the Wi-Fi in the work office due to a company policy, meaning I pay a premium for extra data. Is there any way that this will be fixed soon? I'm getting 5G stipulated on my phone yet it will not load anything and no data will be sent or received. Really frustrating situation.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6709 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

This is a community forum made up of customers. Even so, O2 do not give details of fixes. In this case it seems to be a landowner being awkward. 

Seen it before locally with EE

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6709 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

This is a community forum made up of customers. Even so, O2 do not give details of fixes. In this case it seems to be a landowner being awkward. 

Seen it before locally with EE

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2