Did you mean: 

Network connection

TCStephens
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Postcode: HA9 0AG

I have network issues around the back of my flat and in the hallways. I’ve reported this twice via network checker and have just now reported it a third time. On all occasions O2 has said there is a network issue and ‘fixed’ it within two days, only for the issue to re-emerge.

I’d be grateful if this could be looked into in detail.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions
Will mention one of the gurus who might be able to help.
@Anonymous - one for you!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@TCStephens 

No network will guarantee coverage indoors as there are many factors that can effect the signal.

The status checker states this:

Data reception and speeds may not be as good indoors or in a car. Signal can also be affected by buildings, trees and even weather conditions. This map is just a guide and does not guarantee signal coverage.

O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gmarkj thanks for the tag @TCStephens Will private message you regarding the issues.

Many thanks

O2Simon

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5