Did you mean: 

Multi sim or duplicate sim

AXIS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

in currently have a sim fir my iPhone 15 on contract with a huge data allowance. I want to use some of this data in a 4g router for a stronger connection outdoors.  How do I go about doing this.  I don’t want to be paying for another data plan when I have so much data to use.  I think they are called multi sims. Where it’s all the same info just can use one in phone and one in router.   Please let me know how I do this.   Thanks.  

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145065 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@AXIS 

The only way to use your data on another device is to switch on your hotspot for other devices to connect to.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23220 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@AXIS You cannot have two sim cards with the same number.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145065 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@AXIS 

The only way to use your data on another device is to switch on your hotspot for other devices to connect to.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 3