Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with £10 Rolling Plan - with 10GB data and unlimited calls and texts

LayKh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, I purchased a £10 rolling plan on 3rd June and haven’t been able to send any texts or have successful phone calls since.

I’ve spoken to o2 customer service numerous times and yesterday they said it was because my £10 rolling plan actually hadn’t been activated from their end yet. They said they activated it yesterday but today I still can’t send any texts or do any successful phone calls.

I called again today and the customer service rep spoke vaguely about me not having a £10 rolling plan and then having a £10 rolling plan and then spoke vaguely about something else before hanging up on me. I still can’t send any texts or calls, and when I just checked my o2 account, my £10 rolling plan has been deleted and it says I have no tariff or rolling plan whatsoever. I checked my purchase history and saw that my £10 rolling plan is there, so did the customer service rep delete it from my account?

Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I’ve spent hours on the phone with O2 on multiple days, and I don’t want to do that again when no solution is ever found and it’s likely I’ll just be hung up on again. I also don't want to pay another £10 if the problem is going to be the same again and the customer service is repeatedly bad.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@O2Jonathan would you mind taking a look at this for @LayKh please?

Message 2 of 3

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Breanna thank you for the tag, I will private message you now @LayKh.

signature
Message 3 of 3