Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove 2 hour call limit?

misteryace21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I always call my boyfriend by phone since my internet is really didgy in my room and the calls always get cut off at exactly 2 hours. I have unlimited calls so I don't understand why it keeps ending it. I used to be with VOXI & I've never had any caps on calls. How do I remove the limit?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94041 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

In truth there is very little you can do as quite a few customers have complained about this limit

I think you will just have to redial his number

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94041 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

In truth there is very little you can do as quite a few customers have complained about this limit

I think you will just have to redial his number

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24004 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@misteryace21 An alternative for you and your boyfriend would be to both download WhatsApp. If you connect via WiFi you can make regular calls and video calls for free with probably no time limit.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7944 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

If have seen this before on the Virgin (pre O2), EE and Three forums. Three even cut off incoming calls. So if you phone someone on Three it might be them that disconnects.

They say it is to prevent lines being left open ad infinitum 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4