Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my address?

pw87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to find and change my address in my account but I can't find it anywhere. When I click 'Manage my details' it takes me to a page where it says 'You may have a billing address linked to some of your accounts. To see or change an address, select an account from My O2' so I click My O2 and it shows me a page with my phone number on it, so I click my phone number and it takes me to another page that shows me my tariff and remaining balance (I'm on PAYG), but I see no option anywhere on this page to view or change my address. I have options to Change tariff, View standard rates, Choose a Bolt On, View all orders and 'How to track your order' but there is nothing anywhere that mentions anything about my address. Can someone point me in the direction of it please?

Thank you,
Peter.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really don't need your guide thank you, i only have 1 month to go before i am able to leave O2 and port out to another "Proper mobile network"!

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what the 360 platform is, i have tried in the app, & on the web version, and cannot see those options you are seeing? 

I have now changed it by Finally getting through to a CS agent who manually changed it for me. And it was a headache!

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't see those options, but it is now changed by a CS agent who did it manually! Finally!

Message 13 of 19

Alanchris1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I completely agree with you.  Virgin moved our mobile phones to 02.  They are rubbish in helping anyone.  I just want to change my address!!! I do not want to spend ages on a phone trying to get hold of their Customer Services Dept.  Why can I not do it on line, so frustrating.  When I have settled in my new home changing from this network will be my first job.

Message 14 of 19

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11640 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@Alanchris1 

So did you read the thread as it can all be done by logging into Myo2 and changing your address, via the functionality in there.. via the update personal details options... 

Try this link https://mymobile.o2.co.uk 

If you cant find it then you have to call up and do it, there is no other way to do it..

All the details on how to cancel can be found here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract  

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

mmmm🤔 really not sure why this thread is still active, as I am NO longer an active O2 member, and will never be again!! So if the mods are seeing this, you can go ahead an eclipse it now!! O2 should be banned from trading, they never do anything to help you if there's an issue. And when they say they'll call you back, or email you confirmation etc... they DON'T! I am glad I left O2 when I did, and I'll NEVER look back! Good riddance as far as I'm concerned!! Good luck to anyone who stays!!

SHOCKING, USELESS COMPANY!!!

Message 16 of 19

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11640 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

Because its a public forum, and people keep asking questions based on your original post, you obviously don't understand how forums work 😞 

Good riddance to you...as well, as 20+million other customer dont seem to have issues...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

😱 oooo somebody's got out of bed on the wrong side today!!!🤣🤣

If people keep asking questions on my original post "like you say", then surely you should understand that people ARE having problems with Crappy O2 just like I had! It's obviously STILL happening! I rest my case. I'm Happier without O2 in my life!!😊

Message 18 of 19

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9678 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

😱oooo somebody's got out of bed on the wrong side today!!!🤣🤣

If people keep asking questions on my original post "like you say", then surely you should understand that people ARE having problems with Crappy O2 just like I had! It's obviously STILL happening! I rest my case. I'm Happier without O2 in my life!!😊

That's fine, it's your personal choice not to spend your money with O2.

O2 have their detractors but have many, many satisfied customers. The world would be boring if everyone had the same views just like it would be tedious if we all liked the same food, drink, cars etc.

I wish you the very best of luck with whatever network you have moved to. 👍

Message 19 of 19