Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pixel 6a

Hayley1992
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just placed an order for a google pixel 6a and I would like to know if I have to claim the hub and mini hub or will it come with it 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126044 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Hayley1992 

You have to claim it from Google.

All info here.

https://promo-rewards.com/nestbundle/en-GB/qualifying# 

To take part in this promotion, you'll need to purchase a qualifying Pixel 6 phone from a participating retailer between 13th September - 5th October 2022.

Make sure to wait 14 days after making your purchase before submitting your claim.

You'll also need to submit your claim no later than 45 days from your purchase date, as shown on your receipt or invoice.

Claims are limited to a maximum of 2 per person. Business purchases are not eligible for this offer. For more information, please see the Terms of this promotion.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126044 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Hayley1992 

You have to claim it from Google.

All info here.

https://promo-rewards.com/nestbundle/en-GB/qualifying# 

To take part in this promotion, you'll need to purchase a qualifying Pixel 6 phone from a participating retailer between 13th September - 5th October 2022.

Make sure to wait 14 days after making your purchase before submitting your claim.

You'll also need to submit your claim no later than 45 days from your purchase date, as shown on your receipt or invoice.

Claims are limited to a maximum of 2 per person. Business purchases are not eligible for this offer. For more information, please see the Terms of this promotion.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2