Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Watch 3 LTE and O2 watch contract

TNJ1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Google on the Pixel Watch 3 LTE do not list O2 as a suitable carrier yet O2 are selling the Pixel 3 LTE watch. Previous Pixel LTE watches did not work on the O2 network in LTE mode. Does the Pixel Watch 3 LTE work on O2?

I already have an O2 (Esim only)  watch contract on a Samsung LTE watch which I am looking to replace.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149026 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@TNJ1 

Pixel 3 is not available from O2.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/smartwatches

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

TNJ1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11443 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@TNJ1 

Nowhere on that page say that it is the LTE version, it is the WiFi only version, and it is a device plan only... Google are the ones who haven't enabled it for many networks for some bizarre reason..

If you want a Pixel watch with LTE capability then you will need to pay off your o2 contract an move to one who does support it.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149026 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

@TNJ1 wrote:

They are advertising it: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/google/pixel-watch-3?resetHtmlCache=360&device-type=simfree 

That's wifi only @TNJ1 not LTE

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5