Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free extras

Coeus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having upgraded my O2 deal I can get a 6 month access to certain Extras. One is Cafeyn magazine subscription. However can not activate. It asks for email then password. I don't have a password for then so cannot activate it appears. Any help appreciated, take care all.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to register as a new account for Cafeyn and create a password.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Coeus
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5. If you go direct to Cafeyn it gives you option of 1 month for 99p if register. Their site appears to say any issues with the o2 offer then go to o2.? 

Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to redeem it first under extras in your MyO2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 11

Coeus
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes , I did this and it took me to o2 Cafeyn log in page that asks for email and password. With no clue what password is? 
I have redeemed a Disney one on another account with no issues. Again any clues appreciated.

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Still sounds like you need to create a new account.
Was there not a voucher code to use during sign up?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Coeus
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not that I could see, just an email confirmation that I have redeemed the offer and to follow link to activate. The link asks for email and password to activate. This is where i am struggling. Waited a while to see if other email with password came but hasn't so far. Just hoped someone had managed to activate and that I'm missing something real simple. Thanks anyway

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not redeemed that one myself.
I chose Disney and it worked fine by following the links, sorry.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

You need to signup for an account first with cafeyn and then once done, go back and redeem the offer.

A full faq is here https://cafeyn.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/categories/360002386832-Cafeyn-via-O2

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 11

Coeus
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I sign up direct, get an email in french to confirm email address. Which I do. Log back onto o2 to redeem only to be told there is already an account using email address. So frustrating. Can't even change my free Extra now. 

Message 10 of 11